This privacy notice applies to any of 3C Consulting LLC’s Services where this privacy notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
3. Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect personal information from you when you use our Services. The data we collect consists of:
- Data that you provide directly when you register for, or use, the Services. This data will vary, but typically consists of name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data. We also receive data from the communications you send to us, such as customer service inquiries, program questions, and other feedback regarding the Services.
- User credentials, such as username, password, password hints and similar security information used to create an account and authenticate users of the Services.
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, country, and language preference.
- Payment data, such as credit card information and billing address.
- Device data, such as type of device, operating system, and other software installed on the device, device settings, IP address, device identifiers and error reports.
- Usage data, such as the programs and features you access, items you purchase, and the timing, frequency and duration of your interactions through the Services.
- Location data, such as IP addresses received from your device.
- Information about your interests and preferences, such as which free resources you download from our websites, which emails you open, or your communications preferences. In addition to what you provide directly, we may infer your interests and preferences from other data we collect, such as the content and advertisements you interact with while using the Services.
- Third party integrations. If you connect your use of the Services through a third party service (e.g., a social media platform), the third party may share certain information from your third party account with us.
- Other third party data, such as data from our affiliates, partners, or vendors, data brokers or public sources.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our websites, contact you about your programs or purchases with us and our Services, provide you customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We use the data we collect for the following purposes:
Operating our business. We use the data we collect to operate our business, including providing and improving the Services. Specifically:
- To fulfill transactions that you request.
- To diagnose and fix problems with the Services and providing other customer support services.
- For analytical purposes to better understand our clients and community and how they use the Services, which allows us to continually improve and expand the Services.
- To build predictive models, which allow us to tailor the Services based on the data we have about how our clients and target audience use the Services.
Communicating with you. We use the data we collect to communicate with you, including responding to your requests or inquiries. Specifically:
- To respond to your request if you contact us with a question or concern.
- To provide information about your access to our programs, your use of the Services, or other transactions that you request.
- To deliver news, updates, and other types of communications, according to your subscriptions, alerts, and other preferences.
Marketing and advertising. We use the data we collect for marketing or advertising purposes, on behalf of ourselves, as well as our sponsors and other parties. Specifically:
- To send you information content, promotional messages, and information about products, services, programs, or events that may be of interest to you. These may be offered by 3C Consulting, or by our partners and other third parties with whom we have a relationship.
- The promotional messages and advertisements that you see may be determined by data that we collect or receive about you, such as your demographic data, location data, usage data, interests, and preferences. We refer to this as “interest-based advertising.”
Security, compliance and enforcement. We use the data we collect for security, compliance, and enforcement purposes. Specifically:
- To protect the safety and security of our clients and our Services.
- To detect and prevent abuse, fraud or other unlawful or unauthorized activities.
- To resolve disputes.
- To enforce our agreements, including our policies and terms of service that govern your use of the Services.
We may also use your data in any other manner as disclosed at the time of collection, or when we have otherwise obtained consent. Please also note that this Policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with aggregated, pseudonymized, or anonymized data.
5. How We Might Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to other members of the 3C Consulting LLC corporate family, or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
6. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
Usage data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). We retain usage data for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally required to retain it for a longer period of time.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
7. Cookies & Similar Technologies
8. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take data security seriously. We take a number of steps to protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
These steps take into account the sensitivity of the data we collect and use, as well as the current state of technology. This includes, for example, storing your data on systems that have limited access and are maintained in controlled facilities. We also use, and require our vendors to use, industry standard security protocols when processing any payments for your use of the Services.
It is important to remember that no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We recommend that you help us keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps such as keeping your passwords private and not disclosing sensitive personal data, such as credit card information, in places that can be accessed easily (such as via email).
9. Data Controller
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. 3C Consulting LLC is your data controller and is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information in accordance with our privacy notice, as well as any applicable national laws.
10. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
11. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
12. Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
13. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. we aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
If you are in the EU, you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
14. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
PayPal or Braintree
15. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may change this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our business, the Services, or our practices and procedures. If we do make changes, we will post any changes on this page and indicate the date on which the Policy was last revised. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically, especially before you provide personal data directly to us through the Services. Your continued use of the Services after any changes to this Policy are in effect constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy.
17. How to Contact Us
3C Consulting LLC
5200 Dallas Hwy Suite 200
Powder Springs, GA 30127